Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Application Recruitment is a boutique agency in the heart of Edinburgh who act on behalf of a range of interesting and high calibre clients throughout the UK to offer a tailored recruitment service, priding ourselves on establishing long-term relationships based on trust and integrity.
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and talented individual to join our dedicated and passionate team of consultants.
- Are customer-service orientated, and possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Are naturally persuasive and able to influence others and to negotiate
- Are able to accurately organise and present complex information concisely
- Enjoy working to targets and deadlines and have an enterprising approach and flair
- Must be self-motivated; you have a good track record of working from your own initiative
- Want more flexibility and ownership of your career development and earning potential
- Have a strong work ethic; this is a role where performance equals reward
The Role & Responsbilities
- This is a 360 degree consulting role where you will train to become a true consultant, working as part of close-knit team with highly experienced recruiters, and where you will receive 1 on 1 training and mentoring to aid you in your career progression and personal development
- Build contacts and nurture relationships with key decision makers across our existing client base as well as using your own initiative to develop new markets and build rapport with new and potential clients (business development).
- Business to business sales
- Sourcing candidates for a variety of clients using headhunting tools such as Linked-In and other social media platforms
- Writing and posting eye catching professional job advertisements
- Interviewing candidates by telephone and in person
- Organising and preparing candidates for interview
- Identifying new leads & business development opportunities on a daily basis
- Building a strong network of your own candidates and clients
- Face to face meetings with both candidates and clients
- Database management; you will have responsibility for your own workload
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped earning potential with great commission scheme
- Top of the range recruitment software package
- 33 days paid holiday
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Opportunity to regularly attend networking events and conferences
If you have the attributes and experience please apply for the vacancy by emailing your CV with a cover sheet detailing why you would be suited to this role and details of your current remuneration to Tracey Exton; email@example.com.